Why are there no latest books written for Debian systems?

I wanted to buy a book about Debian, I found that the last book written was way back in 2005 by Martin F. Krafft

After 2005, Etch and Lenny were released.

In 5 years its surprising no one thought to write a book specially for debian lenny or etch ?? Why? Check out this amazon link - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url="">

Dear Debian managers - I know you guys work hard and have got lots of wikis (enough to confuse new comers), you must realize that a printed manual helps users in many ways..esp when it comes to have a quick reference..

On the other hand, take a look at number of Ubuntu related titles - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url="">

Why is this happening? We need more printed books, manuals, guides, howtos on Debian. Enough reading those confusing and half constructed wikis!

--
Harshad Joshi