Re: Webkit2 (was Re: Epiphany browser continues to get worse and worse)

On 4/19/2010 10:20 PM, Ron Johnson wrote:
On 2010-04-19 21:47, Mark Allums wrote:
[snip]

Webkit 2.0 is imminent. Perhaps they are considering moving to it.
According to various sources, it is the bee's knees.

Beyond crude process separation, what are it's benefits over v1?

I don't know. I read the blurb (Slashdot) but was too disinterested to read the article. Saw similar blurbs in about six other places. *Somebody's* excited.

MAA

(It must be good, it's 2.0!)