Re: Squeeze can't log in. Don't know package.

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:58:49 -0400
Ryan Larrowe <larrowe@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I would like to report a bug in Debian squeeze.   After a fresg install
> I cannot log in to my system.  I did use shadow passwords on my
> install.  If you need more information you can contact me at
> rlarrowe@gmail.com.

You should definitely use reportbug and file with the BTS, not here.
You should provide more information.  If you can't login after a fresh
installation, I'd recommend filing against the installer (package
installation-reports).

Celejar