Light automatically and randomly reduces some secs. after it has been set to its maximum level

Hi,

As stated in the title, the light on my Asus EEE 1000HE automatically
and randomly reduces some seconds after I have set it to its maximum
level. Why? That must be for some energy reason, but I would like to
deactivate this feature, or at least to modify the timer between the
action I do, and the using of the default value.

Thanks,

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

It is possible to be born an aristocrat without ever becoming a
gentleman. (Nicholas Ridley)