black screen when starting X on radeon HD4850 with xserver-xorg-video-radeon 1:6.13

Hi everybody,

Please, CC: me, as I am not subscribed to the list.

I am running Debian sid on an Apple iMac 27", with a Mobility Radeon HD
4850 video card (ATI Technologies Inc M98L). The kernel I use is
2.6.33-2 from experimental, and I have disable KMS.

Depending on the version of the radeon driver I use, I see or not
something on the screen:

- with 1:6.12.192-2, everything startx correctly when I launch startx
  from the command line.
- with 1:6.13.0-1, the screen becomes black, and it is impossible to go
  back to a console using Alt+Ctl+F?. However, I can ssh to the system,
  and see using ps that the KDE session has indeed started.

Here are in attachment the two logs: failed is with 6.13, and success is
with 6.12.192.

Has someone an idea of what is going on? Is there an option I could add
to my (at the moment empty) xorg.conf to remedy this problem?

Best regards,

	Cédric