Since squeeze upgrade can no longer mount camera via USB

Prior to squeeze upgrade this morning I could happily mount my camera. Now I cannot - it tells me that I don't have the permissions.

As root, I have tried to change the permissions that my user has to include mounting user system files (FUSE), but still nothing.

Has anyone else identified this, is there a specific package that I should be filing a bug report against, how can I change permissions?

Basically ... help!!

Thanks

AG