Re: recompiling the kernel with a different version name

Lorenzo Bettini:
> sorry I pasted the wrong name: --revision actually took effect since the
> generated .deb is now (note the 'lore01')
> linux-image-
> but what I need to do is to get rid of '+drm33.1' which seems to be
> automatically added...

Take a look at the first few lines of the Makefile in the top-level
directory of your kernel sources. It might be defined in there (for a

If I am asked 'How are you' more than a million times in my life I
promise to explode.
[Agree]   [Disagree]