Re: Making make-kpkg quieter

On Wed, Apr 07 2010, Cameron Hutchison wrote:

> Is there any way to make make-kpkg (kernel-package 12.033) quieter? When
> I run a "make-kpkg clean" it spits out lots of lines about unlinking
> files in debian/... On a slow link, this is very annoying (if I forget
> to run screen)
>
> I have RTFM but I cannot see anything about making make-kpkg less
> verbose (as opposed to the kernel makefiles).

        Please file a wishlist bug. I have usually looked for more
 insight into what is happening, and might not have considered the
 desire to only see error  with the level of effort it needs (though I
 think the unlink verbiage comes from the underlying utility, not
 make-kpkg itself)

        manoj
--
Newman's Discovery: Your best dreams may not come true; fortunately,
neither will your worst dreams.