Missing option in manual page for getconf

Hi!

I was toying around with getconf and was looking for options to print
all configuration values. I've found there is a -a option for that. You
can find about it by running getconf with no arguments:

---
razvan@valhalla:~$ getconf
Usage: getconf [-v specification] variable_name [pathname]
       getconf -a [pathname]
---

However, the option is not printed when using the --help option:
---
razvan@valhalla:~$ getconf --help
Usage: getconf [-v SPEC] VAR
  or:  getconf [-v SPEC] PATH_VAR PATH

Get the configuration value for variable VAR, or for variable PATH_VAR
for path PATH.  If SPEC is given, give values for compilation
environment SPEC.

<http://www.debian.org/Bugs/>.
---

Moreover, there is no documentation in the manual page about the -a
option. Should this be corrected? Should I submit a feature request/bug
report on this issue?

Razvan