Re: What's a good replacement package for ipmasq?

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Michael R. Head
<burner@suppressingfire.org> wrote:
> I recently noticed that ipmasq has been removed from the archive,
> I've been using the package for years now, and I'm happy to migrate to a
> modern replacement, but I don't know which package I should choose (the
> removal request didn't find a suggestion in the bug report.
> What should I use to run a Debian server as a NAT box these days that
> works as simply as ipmasq?
> Thanks,
> -- mike

Although it will not be nearly as easy as ipmasq, you can get the same
functionality by interacting with iptables directly. There is good NAT
documentation on the netfilter.org website:

Jordan Metzmeier