Re: `Print selection' unimplemented in Iceweasel?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: `Print selection' unimplemented in Iceweasel?
- From: Camaleón <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 09:28:11 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <87hbnwishx.fsf@merciadriluca-eee.WORKGROUP> <email@example.com> <4BB37D42.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20100331204123.GA473@bobcox.com> <4BB3C64F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 00:01:51 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:
> Bob Cox wrote:
>> I see it in File > Print > [ Print dialogue pop-up appears ] > Options
>> > Print Selection Only. This final option is of course greyed-out if
>> no selection is already selected.
> Okay. I think that this is the same for Brad. But why is there no such
> option directly without needing to use the tab? I mean, there is `Print
> pages' with `All', `Current' and `Range' options. Why is there no
> `Selection' option there? It is even present in Icedove/Thunderbird!
Printing layout is different for Iceweasel and Icedove.
Icedove seems not to be well integrated into GNOME style (i.e., no "print
to PDF/PS") and I find it a bit feature lacking.
BTW, "print selection" does not work for me on Icedove but works well in