Re: `Print selection' unimplemented in Iceweasel?

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 00:01:51 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> Bob Cox wrote:

>> I see it in File > Print > [ Print dialogue pop-up appears ] > Options
>> > Print Selection Only.  This final option is of course greyed-out if
>> no selection is already selected.
>>

> Okay. I think that this is the same for Brad. But why is there no such
> option directly without needing to use the tab? I mean, there is `Print
> pages' with `All', `Current' and `Range' options. Why is there no
> `Selection' option there? It is even present in Icedove/Thunderbird!

Printing layout is different for Iceweasel and Icedove.

Icedove seems not to be well integrated into GNOME style (i.e., no "print
to PDF/PS") and I find it a bit feature lacking.

BTW, "print selection" does not work for me on Icedove but works well in
Iceweasel :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón