Re: `Print selection' unimplemented in Iceweasel?

Bob Cox wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 18:47:15 +0100, Brad Rogers (brad@fineby.me.uk) wrote:
>

>> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:50:10 +0200
>> Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Merciadri,
>>

>>> And is it in your `File' menu?
>>>
>> No, it's not.
>>

> I see it in File > Print > [ Print dialogue pop-up appears ] > Options >
> Print Selection Only.  This final option is of course greyed-out if no
> selection is already selected.

Okay. I think that this is the same for Brad. But why is there no such
option directly without needing to use the tab? I mean, there is `Print
pages' with `All', `Current' and `Range' options. Why is there no
`Selection' option there? It is even present in Icedove/Thunderbird!

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Don't try to teach a pig to sing. It doesn't work, and you'll annoy the
pig.