Re: `Print selection' unimplemented in Iceweasel?

On Wednesday 31 March 2010 15:23:54 Camaleón wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:14:35 +0100, Lisi wrote:
> > On Wednesday 31 March 2010 14:46:02 Camaleón wrote:
> >> Have you previously selected some piece of text? ;-)
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> >> What version are you running?
> >
> > 3.0.6
> >
> > Vanilla Lenny.
>
> Same here :-?
>
> Strange... dunno what can interfere with this operation because is an
> embedded browser feature. Any plugins installed?

No!

> What DE are you running?

KDE 3.5.10 (Vanilla Lenny again)

> > To be honest, it doesn't bother me much.  I just wanted to say that
> > Merciadri is not alone.
> >
> > I have previously had the same thing in Konqueror, so out of interest, I
> > have just tried again.  I cannot print selection from Konqueror, but I
> > can from Opera.  Interesting......
>
> Yep. You can try testing with a new (empty) Iceweasel profile.

When I have everything else working on this new (re)installation I might come
back to this and do just that.  I am getting curious. ;-)  Currently I am
more bothered about the copy feature in Xsane that  has a glitch, since it
inconveniences me more.

Lisi