Re: problem at the Debian testing

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010, ali amiri wrote:
> I have a TOSHIBA Satellite U505-S2925BN laptap, after boot with Debian
> testing and when i start laptap the CPU fan Cooling doesn't work in anytime,
> laptap continues heating up more and more and fan never starts.
> please fix the problem.

You've misdirected an email to owner@bugs.debian.org or one of the
aliases that points to it. This email address is only for reporting
problems with the Debian bug tracking system itself, including reports
of spam that is archived in the Debian bug tracking system.

For general information on Debian, see: http://www.debian.org/

To discuss things without submitting a specific bug, please use an
appropriate mailing list such as debian-user@lists.debian.org. For a

To contact the maintainer of package foobar, send email to
foobar@packages.debian.org.

To report a new bug please follow the instructions on
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting to submit a bug report. The
reportbug command is the recommended way. If you don't know what
package to report the bug on, use your best guess or report it to an
appropriate pseudo-package.

To send information about an existing bug 123, send email to
123@bugs.debian.org. To send to the submitter of 123, use
123-submitter@bugs.debian.org. If the bug is archived (closed for 28
days with no new information) you need to request to
owner@bugs.debian.org to unarchive the bug.

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/ can be used to search the Debian bug
database by various criteria.

Don Armstrong

--
We cast this message into the cosmos. [...] We are trying to survive
our time so we may live into yours. We hope some day, having solved

http://www.donarmstrong.com              http://rzlab.ucr.edu