How to make php5 package under Etch have https under registered PHP streams

Hello people.

I'm very puzzled about this. For some reason php5 package under Etch only has "zip" as Registered PHP Streams. But I noted php5 under Lenny has "zip, php, file, data, http, ftp, compress.bzip2, compress.zlib, https, ftps".

I'm having some problems because of that. I'm still stuck under Etch due to some application issues.

Anyone knows why is that and how to add more registered PHP streams for php5 under Etch?

Thanks for your help.