Re: makedbm man page incorrect

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:13:27 -0400, Zachary Vida wrote:

> The man page for makedbm has an error in it:

You mean the starting and ending paragraph double quotes "..."?

(...)

> Should I send a bug report via reportbug or is there a better way to go
> about updating this?

If you think there is a bug here better report it, yes, by using
reportbug or by e-mail.

Anyway, I have downloaded "nis" deb package but cannot see the quotes
when I load "man makedbm(8)" inside Midnight Commander.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón