Re: How to read log files

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:54:40 -0400, Jordan Metzmeier wrote:
>
>> We are still supporting this guy, even though it appears he is not
>> running Debian?
>
> I support the person and his question, he seems to be an active (and
> productive) Debian user.
>
> Anyway, Debian and Ubuntu share almost the same source.
>
> Greetings,

You don't think that the ubuntu-users mailing list would be more
appropriate? debian.org lists the following as "based on Debian":

Collax
Damn Small Linux
Debian JP
Embedded Debian, http://www.emdebian.org/
Euronode, http://euronode.org/
Floppix, http://floppix.ccai.com/
Gibraltar
GNUstep LIVE CD, http://io.debian.net/~tar/gnustep/
grml
Kanotix, http://www.kanotix.com/
KNOPPIX, http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/
Linspire, http://www.linspire.com/
Linex
MEPIS, http://www.mepis.org/
M.N.I.S. OCERA, http://www.mnis.fr/en/products/
Morphix
PureOS
RAYS LX
Stonegate
Ubuntu
Univention Corporate Server
Xandros

Do we support all of them here on debian-users list?

--
Jordan Metzmeier