Re: Videos playing slowly on full screen mode

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:52:14 +0530, Varun Paliwal wrote:

> I am using Debian Lenny on a Dell Latitude D630 ( intel 965GM chipset
> with integrated moblie intel GMA X3100) with all the latest updates but
> my videos play slowly on vlc media player/totem player on full screen.
> On windows xp sp3 there was no problem at all.

Windows plays in another league ;-)

> Could someone pls help me with this??

I have no Intel VGA, but I would check steps 5.2 and 5.3 from this FAQ:

http://intellinuxgraphics.org/install.html

So, basically, just to be sure the right driver is being loaded, and also
DRI/GLX modules are enabled in Xorg.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón