Reinstalling original package maintainers conf file

Hello,

I apt-get dist-upgrade 'ed a system to Lenny and selected to not use the package maintainers .conf file for "syslog" during that install.

After documenting the changes from the old syslog.conf I'm now trying to reinstall sysklogd to acquire the package maintainers /etc/sysklogd.conf.

Is there a way to reinstall the sysklod package and have it prompt me again to use the package maintainers sysklogd.conf?