Re: More Xorg (SOLVED)

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:39:47 -0400 (EDT)
Stephen Powell <zlinuxman@wowway.com> wrote:

Hello Stephen,

> Great!  That obviously means that the new driver now has support for
> your board/chipset, which means that we no longer have to resort to

Overrides aren't ideal, IMO.  Mainly because I forget I've set them, and
then can't figure out what's gone "wrong".   :-)

> overrides.  You're welcome, and I'm glad you got it working.

I was thinking it might be months, but sometimes, we get lucky.

--
 Regards  _

You're only 29 got a lot to learn
Seventeen - Sex Pistols