Re: online voip client

Julien, thanks for mentioning us. TringMe voip client works great on
Debian, ensure that you are using the latest adobe flash. Complete
developer specific information including API documentation and source
code can be found at http://tringme.com/developers.html More
specifically, the API documentation is available at
http://tringme.com/docs/tringmeapi.pdf and samples can be downloaded
from http://tringme.com/samples.html

BTW, API, source code and support system is completely free. For any
technical questions, please send a mail to support@tringme.com.

Thanks
Dave