Re: Theoretical drive swapidge.

On 2010-03-18 18:36, jeremy jozwik wrote:
hello list. i am contemplating beefing up my laptops hard drive. i did

Do you mean the "replace the existing drive with a larger capacity drive" form of "beefing up"?

a little google search and most of the hits seem to be forum posts.
and those that are not use different methods.

What exactly were your search terms?

this is a big move so i would like to know the most tried and true,
least down time tutorial for this.

can someone either link me to a page that is the best method or reply
with nice step by step instructions.

That kind of hardware mod is pretty specific to the make and model of kit that you have. How is it dependent whatsoever upon the OS (Linux, Windows, BSD, etc) that you run?

IOW, without telling us what kind of laptop you have, WTF makes you think that we can help you???????????

--
Obsession with "preserving cultural heritage" is a racist impediment
to moral, physical and intellectual progress.