Re: How to install sun-java5-jdk in debian testing?

On 2010-03-17 03:57, Jianhua Shao wrote:
I run debian testing in my box, which means, all update source in
source.list are from 'testing'
distribution. I want to compile Android manually, which needs
sun-java5-jdk, but there is no such
package in 'testing' distribution, only sun-java6-jdk is out there.
Maybe, I could add a 'stable' line in source.list to install that
package from 'stable' distribution. But I
wander is it a right way to install sun-java5-jdk using apt tools?
What is the best way to handle such problem?

Go directly to upstream?

--
Obsession with "preserving cultural heritage" is a racist impediment
to moral, physical and intellectual progress.