Re: How to recover from corrupted memory

>I have some files which seems corrupted, I could not remove those
>files (even "sudo rm *" won't work with errors "Operation not
permitted") and I could not make a backup because of those >corrupted
files. Appreciate any advice how to remove or recover from those
>corrupted files?

I recently had a usb stick lose its inode information, meaning I could no longer access the files. PhotoRec managed to recover a lot of them. TestDisk is also worth a try.
Brett.