Re: How to recover from corrupted memory

On 2010-03-16 06:05, hce wrote:
Hi,

I have some files which seems corrupted, I could not remove those
files (even "sudo rm *" won't work with errors "Operation not
permitted")

That doesn't look like a *corruption* issue.

            and I could not make a backup because of those corrupted
files. Appreciate any advice how to remove or recover from those
corrupted files?

Corrupted *memory* is unlikely.

Probably PEBKAC (happens to me all the time!) or corrupted fs or corrupted disk.

Paste the *exact* command with the *exact* output (preferably also with an "ls -aFl" listing of the directory). If it's too large or wide for email, throw it onto a website and give us the link.

--
Obsession with "preserving cultural heritage" is a racist impediment
to moral, physical and intellectual progress.