Re: [Semi-OT] Incredibly useful Firefox addon: Hyperwords

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:31:53 -0600

> Since I stumbled onto this a couple of months ago, it's become
> indispensable!  Highlight some text, right-click and a little b/w
> bull's eye appears.  Mouse onto the bull's eye and a pop-up menu
> appears which lets you perform a multitude of tasks, like Googling
> it, searching Wikipedia, translating to a different language, etc.
>
> Apparently, it's based upon the ideas of Douglas Engelbart back in
> the 1960s.
>
> http://www.hyperwords.net/

I notice that it's non-free, for those who care about such things.
>From the EULA:

You may not modify, translate, create derivative works based on the
Software or the accompanying documentation or remove any proprietary
notices, labels, or marks on the Software and accompanying
documentation.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/policy/0/1941/82673?src=addondetail

Celejar