Re: `Open terminal here' functionality in GNOME? Exists in KDE, but where in GNOME?

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:11:35 +0100, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> In KDE, there exists a functionality named `Open terminal here' which
> allows you to open a terminal whose wd is the folder you are currently
> browsing with your favourite directory browser. Is there such a
> functionality in GNOME?

Yes, but I think it's integrated within Nautilus on newer GNOME releases
(>2.20).

You can, however, try to get the same behaviour by using a custom script:

***
Linux Gnome: Add Open Terminal Here / Open Shell Prompt Here Right Click
Menu To a File Manager
http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-gnome-open-terminal-shell-prompt-here/
***

Greetings,