Re: Anyone playing Supertux in Debian Lenny?

On 03/03/10 17:49, Mark wrote:
Anyone on this list playing Supertux in Debian Lenny? It's in the official packages http://packages.debian.org/stable/supertux, was just curious of the success rate before trying to install and run it on a freshly installed Lenny system. Googling around found some bug reports about SDK, etc. but nothing confirming usability.
Yes, I have installed and playing it, but I have and NVIDIA card, it looks like Super Mario Bros.

Also looking for other good Debian Lenny game recommendations if you have any. This list http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/top-10-free-linux-games-in-2009/ seems interesting so if anyone has played some of these games, feedback is appreciated.
Alien Arena is awesome!!! (http://icculus.org/alienarena/rpa/aquire.html)

Planet Penguin Racer is cool!!! (apt-get install planetpenguin-racer).

Thanks,
Mark

   "You don't know where your shadow will fall",
        Somebody.-
 Ing. Olaf Reitmaier Veracierta<olafrv@gmail.com>
 Personal Web Page -- http://olafrv.com -- info@olafrv.com