Re: what about acroread in squeeze i386?

Francesco Pietra wrote:
What about acroread in squeeze i386? The only reason here to maintain
a computer with squeeze is to provide a needed tool to scientists. Why
acroread acroread-mozilla acroread-plugins can't be found on
debian-multimedia i386 squeeze/testing? We have to run more expensive
and more energy demanding 64-bit machines with lenny to have such
packages. Curious about the reason why squeeze has no efficient pdf
reader.

I am running 386 acroread on a 686 squeeze box with the only problem being the print option for Odd an Even pages works backwards.

I have not been able to use acroread on my 64bit box for months now.

Same goes for cups, OK on 386, none on 64 bit. Both running squeeze.

Wayne