Decompiler?

Dear All
I have disassembled the object file on my Debian server , by the following :
#objdump wmain
In the output , I have recognized the intended subroutine that I need to find the exact command syntax that it sends out . To this end , I asked you guys on how to capture it through 'tcpdump' but didn't success . I read this segment assembly language code but it is somewhat difficult to decode . Can you please let me know what Debian decompiler is suitable for this case ? I tried with 'decompyle' but it didn't get through.