Re: Debian installation on laptop with damaged screen

Partially success. I booted the Debian Live CD, and could
see everything, until the text mode booting was over, and
Debian logo came up. Then it changed back to the laptop
screen, and remained there. Fn+F4 did not work anymore.

I assume there's an option for changing output under
preferences, but the damage makes it impossible to see.

I suppose there's a way to change the display output from
Bash. Anybody know how? My googling has come up short.

--
Odd