error python-axiom

Hi Peoples,

Wondering whether you could advise me as to why this is happening. I have tried reconfiguring, configuring, purging, removing, reinstalling to NO avail.
stef@jill:~$ sudo apt-get install -f
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libbcel-java libgcj9-0-awt libmx4j-java fastjar
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up python-axiom (0.6.0-1) ...
pycentral: pycentral pkginstall: Not overwriting local files:
dpkg: /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/axiom/benchmarks/benchmark_itemdeletion.py not found.
pycentral pkginstall: Not overwriting local files:
dpkg: /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/axiom/benchmarks/benchmark_itemdeletion.py not found.
dpkg: error processing python-axiom (--configure):
 python-axiom
stef@jill:~$

Any help\advice would be greatly appreciated.

--
Regards,

Stef Daniels
VK5HSX Amateur Station