Re: What does "Stale NFS file handle" mean?

On Monday 08 February 2010 12:15:13 MPR wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 1:51 AM, marc <gmane@auxbuss.com> wrote:
> > Please switch off HTML.
>
> Please join the 21st century. It's not 1990 any more. Mail clients
> have come a long way.

Still, HTML is not welcome on this list.  Please see the code of conduct
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct for Debian mailing lists.  I
believe the 8th bullet point covers this case.

While it may not convince anyone one way or the other, I simply ignore any
HTML-only email.  So, I won't be providing help to anyone using HTML-only
email.  I strongly suspect there are others like me on this list as well.  To
reach the largest audience, posting in plain-text is preferred.