Re: Tax software for Debian (Lenny)?

Mark wrote:
I've done the typical Internet scrubbing and didn't find anything specific to tax software for Debian (something similar to TurboTax, for example). I found a few interesting options but nothing in the official Debian packages. Here's what I have so far as options (on-line versions), any insight into the most Linux/Debian-friendly one of these? I live in the USA and run Lenny on the machine I"ll do my taxes with.

-taxact.com <http://taxact.com> http://www.taxactonline.com/
-taxslayer.com <http://taxslayer.com> http://www.taxslayer.com/
-taxgeek (looks a couple years old) http://taxgeek.sourceforge.net/

I have been using TaxAct for several years. This year they made some changes making entry much easier by providing an option for full screen entry on many forms instead of question by question.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com