Re: Re(2): Postscript: Grub2 in current Squeeze

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 10:29 -0800, peasthope@shaw.ca wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 17:03 -0800, PETER EASTHOPE wrote:
> > Sorry for the absence of thread connection.  This mailer doesn't
> > provide In-reply-to.
> <snip>
>

> Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 10:10:16 +0000, Tixy <debianuser@tixy.myzen.co.uk> wrote,
> > I think it does, check the headers :-)
>
> The login for the Web based mailer is here.
>   http://webmail.shaw.ca/
> The header is minimal.  I couldn't find any
> way to specify an In-reply-to parameter.
> If you can tell me where it is, I'll happily
> use it in the future.

Err, both the message I just quoted and the one I originally replied to
have an "In-reply-to" header when I look at the message source, and they
are correctly threaded by my email program (Evolution). I don't know how
the headers got there, but if your mailer didn't do it, then there must
be some magic going on somewhere.

Or where you referring to a different message not having a thread
connection?

--
Tixy