Re: dependency hell + I want to keep deb installation files local ...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: dependency hell + I want to keep deb installation files local ...
- From: Chris Bannister <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:46:46 +1300
- Message-id: <20100203234646.GD17648@fischer>
- In-reply-to: <20100203154928.GA5047@emurlahn.burrows.local>
- References: <611751551.4588981263306920182.JavaMail.email@example.com> <4B4C9530.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20100203154928.GA5047@emurlahn.burrows.local>
On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 07:49:28AM -0800, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 04:23:34PM +0000, Albretch Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
> > I would like to just carry my external drive, plug it in and do my
> > thing. You are not supposed to be setting up servers in networks you
> > don't own. "Simplicity" is not only good in a spiritual/Franciscan
> > way. There should always be venues for it
> I'm a little unclear on what you're trying to do, but are you looking
> for something like apt-zip?
Or apt-offline. Works. apt-zip didn't do what I wanted the way I wanted.