Getting Google Sketchup to work under Wine?

Sketchup is supposed to run under wine, but I'm not having any luck. I downloaded the file (GoogleSketchUpWEN.exe) and ran:

	wine GoogleSketchUpWEN.exe

I also tried copying the file to wine's drive_c and running it from there, but the results are the same.

The installer starts up and gets through extracting the files. Then it tries to 'Evaluate Launch Conditions' at which point it says the my OS is not supported and terminates unsuccessfully.

I am running Lenny, BTW. Has anyone gotten Sketchup to work under Wine on Lenny? Alternatively, is there any other 3d drawing utility that runs under Linux that I could use? I don't need anything real fancy, just enough to design a simple woodworking project. My daughter wants to design a loft bed, so we are just talking straight lines here. Wire-frame, or solid is OK.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com