Re: Please help me understand APT pinning...

Hi Boyd,

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
Any specific questions after that, you can contact me via PM and I also watch the list.

I'm sorry to say your answer didn't help me. I thought the questions in my original message were already quite specific and demonstrated that I had understood the basic principles set forth in your answer. Perhaps you could have another look at what I wrote previously and give me some more specific advice?

Thanks,
Michael