Re: How To determine the date the system & packages were installed.

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 09:55:30 -0500 (EST), Jochen Schulz wrote:
> I guess the time is in UTC. (Only 1 hour off in my case, I don't know
> about yours.

Maybe it's not an hour off.  Have you taken Daylight Saving Time into
account?  For example, the US Eastern Time zone is five hours behind
GMT in the winter, but only four hours behind GMT in the summer.
What time of year was it at that time?  What time zone offset was
in effect then?