Re: Downgrading xorg xserver from 1.7 to 1.6

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 11:04 +0100, Matteo Riva wrote:
> 2010/1/30 Johan Grönqvist <johan.gronqvist@gmail.com>:

> > Have you tried both the radeon and the radeonhd

> Yes I have tried both drivers and couldn't see any appreciable
> difference.

I use the radeonhd driver and am very happy with its performance. I ran
into the same behaviour you described some time ago and fixed it by using EXA
as acceleration method. The applicable part from my xorg.conf is:

--- snip ---
Section "Device"
        Driver      "radeonhd"
        Option      "DRI"   "on"