Re: Grub on XFS root filesystem

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:13:43 -0500 (EST), consul tores wrote:
> you, can not know if it is correct, just i can.

Yes, of course.  But you *told* me that it was correct.  At least that
was my interpretation of what you meant when you said
> Yes, it is correct, but in this specific case ...
I just took your word for it.

> YES, all the theory that you are bringing ahead is absolutly
> important, exept that i really have not read it, before my first
> message; it was not my target recording names!

You've lost me.  I don't understand what you're saying.  Perhaps
this is a language barrier here.

> My first message was sended to the person who inicieate the thread,
> emphasysing the fact that Grub in Squeeze fails in almost any fs.

I'm only trying to be helpful.  If I'm not being helpful, just say
so and I'll shut up.