Re: problem installing nvidia-glx on a debian testing with 2.6.32 kernel

Γιώργος Πάλλας wrote:

Hello to everybody!
I'm trying to install nvidia-glx in order to make my GeForce FX 5200 play, but I bump on this curious situation: What is this irrelevant 2.6.26-2-686 kernel that is mentioned? My system runs 2.6.32-trunk-686...

any ideas?

thanks to everybody who answered but since I did not want to enable the unstable repository, I installed the nvidia driver from its site which compiled and played like a charm...

G.