Re: Grepping fonts for a specific glyph

On 29 January 2010 01:28, T o n g <mlist4suntong@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 01:16:27 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>
>> script out of it, and I had to change the path-removal code:
>
> great, that was one exercise deliberately left for you. :-)

My first go at it just left the whole path... Now I have all these
little gifs all over the filesystem!

>> One question, why mlocate instead of locate?
>
> Well, "people say so", :-) I actually don't know -- all that I know is
> slocate was far superior than locate, and slocate was replaced by mlocate.

I see, interesting. Well, it works. Thank you very very much!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.