Re: apt-pinning: how to avoid installing of all-new packages?

In <[🔎] 4B60D057.9020908@ente.limmat.ch>, Adrian Zaugg wrote:
>How do I prevent apt in a mixed stable/testing environment from
>installing packages that first time appear in testing using apt-pinning?

http://wiki.debian.org/AptPreferences

My setup is mostly stable on my server and (by now) mostly testing on my
desktop, but the configuration is virtually identical:
http://iguanasuicide.net/node/4

Pin testing @ -1.  Pin the testing packages you use @ 100+.