Re: opening and searching old staroffice mails

Camaleón wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 23:05:58 +0100, Bernard wrote:
[...]
> I don't know what are the capabilities of your e-mail client, but in the
> event it can handle IMAP accounts, the easiest way to transfer the e-
> mails from one MUA to another, is by setting up a local IMAP server and
> manually copy the e-mails from one application to another.

IMHO, this does not only apply to _transfering_ between applications but
also to *archiving*. You will be able to access your mails with _any_
MUA and from any computer, as long as both computers are on and online
8-)

--
Johannes

Three nations have not officially adopted the International System
of Units as their primary or sole system of measurement: Burma,
Liberia, and the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si_units