Re: magazines on linux

On 26/01/2010 16:28, Julien Vehent wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Something a little bit off Debian, I'm looking at litterature from the UK
> and the US and I was wondering what are the good magazine on linux out
> there.
>
> The ideal would be to be able to order an issue online, and eventually get
> a subscription after.
>

> Thanks,
> Julien

Linux Magazine (linux-magazine.com) is out in the UK (and US I guess)
it's not bad. Has beginner and mid-range stuff. Some copies can be a bit
user focused for my liking but it almsot always has good sysadmin stuff
like web servers, protecting networks etc. It even has a programming
section with a few articles on bits here and there