Aptitude message stops install..

I keep getting this message and it stops the install, upgrade or removal
of packages, how can I continue, fix the problem and/or get rid or the
message?
jack-audio-connection-kit (0.118+svn3796-2) unstable; urgency=low

   /etc/init.d/jackd has been removed.

   Former jackd packages provided an initscript to start jackd at
   boottime, however, this mode is discouraged by upstream and was
   therefore dropped in jack-audio-connection-kit-0.116.2+svn3592-2.

   See #565117 (and #527642) for more information.

 -- Adrian Knoth <adi@drcomp.erfurt.thur.de>  Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:06:57
+0100

krb5 (1.8+dfsg~alpha1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * This version of MIT Kerberos disables DES and 56-bit RC4 by default.
    These encryption types are generally regarded as weak; defeating them
    is well within the expected resources of some attackers.  However,
    some applications, such as OpenAFS or Kerberized NFS, still rely on
    DES.  To re-enable DES support add allow_weak_crypto=true to the
    libdefaults section of /etc/krb5.conf

 -- Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org>  Fri, 08 Jan 2010 22:41:14 -0500