only sftp

Now this is funny.

All the years pass, and theres no _NORMAL_ solution for this:

e.g.:

1 - theres a webmin on a server, an admin creates a domain on it.
2 - another admin [who manages _one_ domain] creates e.g.: a new user in
the domain.
3 - missing thing: that they can only use chrooted sftp [with shell
like: /bin/false].

Why? Why can't I create a normal chrooted SFTP server?

Why is that I set "ChrootDirectory %h" option in sshd_config, and when I
SFTP to it, it puts me on /????? [permission denied]
:D ...

This thing really s*cks.

Developers are very lazy.

Why isn't there a GOOD solution to replace the old FTP to