Re: How to configure Mutt to ask before downloading attachments

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 06:49:34PM -0500, S. Fishpaste wrote:

> I'm pretty sure it has, (been taken care of) as my mutt (Sid) only
> downloads the headers on IMAP and downloads the message only when I
> open it.

What does it do about attachements, though? The OP wants to download the
body, but not any attachments until he chooses to.

Cheers,
Tom

--
As usual, this being a 1.3.x release, I haven't even compiled this
kernel yet.  So if it works, you should be doubly impressed.