Re: Organize Debian mail lists page, please, thanks :)

On Tuesday 19 January 2010 23:37:01 giovanni_re wrote:
> I include some notes here about several improvements to the debian
> website, regarding mailing lists.  They 1) communicate more quickly the
> _most imortant_ information, & 2) enable people to find the relevant
> information more quickly.

While there may be someone with the proper access to make these changes on the
debian-user list, that is far from guaranteed.  I think debian-www would be
more appropriate for discussion, and once some sort of decision was made, a
bug against the proper pseudo-package would be appropriate for tracking
resolution.